Full course description
Are you a General Practitioner looking to develop and consolidate your knowledge, skills and confidence as a clinical supervisor to medical students, junior medical officers, GP registrars and other health professionals?
Are you looking to complete an accredited course and gain CPD with RACGP or ACCRM?
Complete five modules including pre-reading and associated assessment tasks (one core module and four selective modules), of the ten modules to choose, from in a flexible format to be awarded the Certificate in Clinical Teaching and Supervision: General Practice and qualify for CPD.
For ongoing Continuing Professional Development options, any module may be undertaken according to individual learning needs.
Topics covered include:
- Planning teaching
- Feedback, assessment, and evaluation
- Teaching in groups
- Teaching clinical reasoning
- Teaching critical thinking evidence-based practice
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Teaching and learning in the e-environment
For further information, please contact:
- GPCertificate Enquiries